This position offers a great opportunity to work as the Head of NPI at an extremely exciting time for the business. You will report to the SVP Operations and will have the opportunity to grow and develop the NPI team as the company expands.
As the Head of NPI, you will be responsible for the introduction of the companies brand new product into production at the sub-contractors site. You will support in the product ramp up phase, manage the production process as well as working closely with the design teams to drive DFT and DFM.
- Must have past experience managing the NPI for electronic and mechanical assemblies.
- Experience developing and leading teams within a production environment
- Experience with processes such as FMEA, PFMEA, APWP and root cause analysis
- Experience working with contract manufacturers
- Experience working with wireless or RF products is desirable
If you wish to apply or need any further information, please contact Emily Wright
£27 - £110000.00 per annum
0118 984 0949