LED Test/Characterisation Engineer
Our client is now looking for a highly motivated LED Test/Characterisation Engineer to be responsible for supporting fabrication, assembly and quality test teams by providing test data and technical performance reports. Interfacing with suppliers from a project management and technical perspective will also be required.
Required skills include;
- Strong LED test/characterisation experience (GaN, GaAs compounds)
- Experience of working within a high volume LED manufacturing area
- Data analysis and simulation experience
- Excellent communications skills
- BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering/Physics or related discipline
Please contact Rachel Anderson @ IC Resources.com to discuss further.