Digital ASIC Design Engineer
I am on the lookout for a talented Digital IC Design Engineer to join our Cambridge-based client - a fabless Semiconductor company developing wireless communication technology for the next generation of autonomous vehicles.
This is undoubtedly a hugely challenging and engaging position, which will see you working on wide span of activities throughout the ASIC development process, from specification through to volume production for fascinating projects. You will be working not only on front-end ASIC module and subsystem development but also scripting, enhancement of the IC design flow methodology and assisting the implementation team through to tapeout. As you can imagine, power is a major consideration, and you'll be instrumental in ensuring products are efficient, reliable and low power.
The ideal candidate may have a few years' experience in industry, looking for the next step in their career into something more challenging. Requirements include:
- Degree-qualified, either in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar field
- Eligible to work in the UK, either with a British or European passport
- Experienced in Digital RTL Design, skilful in VHDL, Verilog and/or System Verilog
- Experienced working within communication systems IP: DSP, hardware accelerators, co-processors would be ideal
- A very good communicator, able to work well either independently or as part of a team
- Fluent in English
This position is based in Cambridge, a major hub for electronics in the UK and offering a lot in the way of culture, history and very pleasant surroundings. The company's commitment to employee job satisfaction, work-life balance, supportive culture and approachable management style is really reflected in their long employee service rates.
For more information, contact Rachel Mason.