My client is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer to join their growing office based in Cambridge working on a range of products for high voltage applications.
As a Software engineer you will be working in a range of industries ranging from Energy Efficiency, Oil and Gas to Pumping and Irrigation, plus many others. My client has recently expanded into the Cambridge area so this is a great opportunity to join a small team with ambitious growth plans for 2019.
As a Software Engineer, you will need experience in the following areas:
- Proficiency of C programming, within an embedded environment
- Strong knowledge of the electronics space, particularly with digital and analog electronics
- Experience of a range of microcontrollers
- Experience in RTOS, Linux or Windows
- Some knowledge of digital signal processing
You will need to be able to work autonomously and also have the ability to work with a number of external contacts regarding various projects.
To learn more about this role or to apply, please contact Samantha at IC Resources