Brand new role for a motivated Application Engineer to join a leading wireless company in Bristol.
The capable and enthusiastic Applications Engineer will support our clients internal product development teams and external customers. Suitable applicants will have excellent communication, interpersonal and trouble shooting skills coupled with the following technical ability:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Knowledge and understanding of setting up Mobile, Backhaul or IP networks in WAN and LAN environments
- Knowledge of third-party products associated with WAN, LAN, and WiFi deployments
- Experience of direct customer contact
- Good Knowledge of Radio (Wireless fixed access experience preferable)
- Experience of system deployment and associated issues
- Experience of setting up and testing radio systems and integration of Product into operating environments
- Embedded C programming, Python and Linux Systems knowledge
The role will involve supporting customers, liaising with internal development teams, trouble shooting customer problems using a variety of communication methods, Undertaking root cause analysis of customer issues, being able to re-produce bugs and follow the correct procedure for documenting them in order to get to escalate to the product and development teams
This role is based in Bristol but there will be the need for some travel to support our increasing worldwide customer-base.
Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.