IC Test Development Engineer
Our client now requires a Test Development Engineer to be responsible for wafer sort and final test development. The role will involve transferring test solutions to production as well as identifying continuous improvement solutions and test reduction times.
Required skills include;
- Semiconductor IC Test development experience
- ATE knowledge (LTX/ Credence / Teradyne etc)
- Programming experience (C, Pascal)
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc Degree in Electronics / Physics or equivalent qualifications
Please contact Rachel@ic-resources.com for further details.
Apply for IC Test Development Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly