FPGA/VHDL Design Engineer
Calling all FPGA Digital Design Engineers! New Hardware opportunity in Paris!
Our client is looking for a hardware engineer with over 3 years of industry experience in either ASIC or FPGA Design's, using VHDL or Verilog coding. This role would ideally suit a design enthusiast that would be interested in working on the latest Audio Intelligence and 3D sound. This is a Global Semi-conductor company that really lets you be experimental with their technology and they allow you to pursue your own ideas.
The following skill set is required for this position:
* Bachelors, Masters, PhD or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering, or similar (2:1 or above)
* Over 3 years of FPGA or ASIC development experience
* RTL experience (SystemVerilog/Verilog/VHDL)
* Proficiency in all phases of FPGA development
* Preferably a background in Broadcast/Video, however this is more desired than essential
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply.
Engineers who are on a VISA will not be considered.
My client is known world-wide and has a superb reputation so if you would like further details, please get in contact with Andrew Emberson at IC Resources.
Key words: FPGA Design Engineer, Video, Broadcast, strong academics, VHDL, VERILOG, SYSTEM VERILOG, Hardware, FPGA, Design, Verification, ASIC, VLSI, Graduate, Computer Architecture, Maths, software, Paris, France, ASIC Design, French.