Hardware Digital Design Opportunity
A very exciting and unique position has arisen with an engineering firm in Southampton. My client is a new start-up company who is supported by a large amount of funding. Currently they are building a brand-new team and they are looking for a variety of hardware digital design engineers to join.
If you are a capable and enthusiastic FPGA engineer, then please send me your CV today.
This exciting semiconductor company is working on the latest 5G technology and they are working on game changing hardware that will revolutionise the engineering industry as we know it with their contributions. My client will value your ideas and opinions and in turn you will be rewarded for this.
The successful candidate will have:
* A proven background with VHDL, Verilog or System Verilog
* Experience of FPGA or ASIC designs
* An good academic record (1st / 2:1 grade required) in Electronics or related field
* Verification experience (UVM is preferred)
* Minimum of 3 years' experience
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply.
Engineers who are on a VISA will not be considered.
If you want to find out further information about this exciting opportunity, then please contact Andrew Emberson at IC Resources.