Physical Design Engineer Contract
Physical Design Engineer - France
3 months initial contract
IC Resources are currently working with a client providing international EDA and IP Design solutions out of France that are looking for an experienced Physical Design Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be involved in the Synthesis right through to Place and Route of ASIC/Mixed-Signal SoC's for various applications. They will be in charge of the physical implementation and support of an already experienced team of designers within a versatile work environment giving any keen engineer an opportunity to learn, grow or build on previous experience.
- 5-7 years experience in Physical Design - Full back-end experience would be beneficial
- Experience with Scripting - Python,TCL,Perl
- Experience in physical verification (including DRC, LVS, etc)
- Multiple foundry experience would be beneficial
- Available throughout this summer
If you are eligible to work in France or would like further information about the role, or to apply for this position then contact Bradley Wilson at IC Resources on +44 (0) 1189 073 071 or via email@example.com