Senior Digital RTL Design Engineer
£££Very competitive salary, new team
Senior Digital RTL Design Engineer - Bristol
Our client is revolutionising the way electronic products are designed, and is now at an exciting stage of building a new ASIC Design team in Bristol's leafy city centre.
We are looking for an energetic, ambitious Digital RTL Design Engineer come in at the start of this new and exciting phase of growth. This new team is being assembled from the ground up as part of an already very established company, and will help to implement and deliver the company's next generation product to market. Successful candidates will be producing high speed processor designs, working closely with the uArch RTL Lead, contributing to the top-level IC functional specification through to company sign-off.
Suitable candidates will have:
- A proven track record in implementation of complex ICs
- Strong ability to work on block and system specification through to timing-clean Verilog RTL
- Expertise within either Verilog or VHDL for RTL
- Strong experience in either Synopsys or Cadence synthesis tools
- Enthusiasm for working within a small, versatile close knit team
- A strong academic record, with a University degree in Electronics / Computer Science or related field
Additional experience in any of the following would be an additional plus:
- Processor and architectural design
- DFT (Design for Test)
- IC EDA flow (timing analysis, logical equivalence checking)
The fundamental requirement is a good 'under the hood' technical understanding of digital design, and a passion for working within a start-up style environment. You want to be part of creating technology of the future, so you have a strong team focus, and a creative mind!
For more information, contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources.