FSO Tape Out Engineer
My client is a steadily growing internationally operating semiconductor company based in Austria. To strengthen their team, they are looking for a Tapeout Engineer to act as interface between the company and foundries.
Your responsibilities include:
- executing tapeouts to external foundries
- be first point of contact for foundries and act as my client's interface
- transmit GDSII data
Your experience so far should include:
- some knowledge of IC design
- basic know-how in CMOS, quality system, SAP, MS Office, Linux
- tapeout process
- about 5 years+ of relevant professional experience
As this is a very responsible position, you should be used to working in a very conscientious and responsible manner and enjoy customer and client contact.
If this matches your interests and skills, please apply directly to Nicole Lamprecht.