Digital Design and Integration Engineer
Highly competitive salaries upon experience
Digital Design and Integration Engineer - Munich
Our client, a household name in electronics is recruiting for a Digital Design and Integration Engineer to join their expanding design centre in Munich.
If you are looking to work on the most advanced, challenging technology in consumer electronics, this is a superb opportunity.
In this visible role you will be working on complex digital SoC designs, taking responsibility for the SoC VLSI design cycle from early definition through back-end implementation stage. Your responsibilities will include:
· Micro-architecture definitions at the unit level
· RTL coding, block level simulations and synthesis
· Working with the verification team on block/top level to ensure timely delivery of quality designs
· Working closely with physical design team to optimize the design and to meet set targets (area, timing, and power)
The right candidate for this position will have:
· A number of years' experience in industry, with a strong commercial background in VLSI / SoC Design
· Solid Verilog /SystemVerilog RTL coding skills
· A good working knowledge of verification methodologies
· Knowledge of advanced design practices (Clock/Voltage domain crossing, DFT and Low Power Design)
· Be well acquainted with synthesis and STA tools
Our client is looking for the brightest ASIC Design engineering talent, at various levels of experience.
Exciting times lie ahead in this company, and you can play a big part in creating novel solutions to make it all happen.
For details, please contact Caroline @ IC Resources.