Lead System Architect
Lead System Architect - Neuromorphic Computing
Highly competitive compensation package
We are recruiting for a Lead System Architect to join a company developing entirely ground-breaking technology that will power the next wave in Artificial Intelligence.
Situated in Paris, our client is an exciting fabless silicon start-up company building powerful, highly efficient neuromorphic chips. They are very well funded, poised for considerable expansion this year, and seek a Lead System Architect to join as one of the first hires.
As the Lead Architect you will be working directly with the VP of Engineering, together with a highly diverse international team of skilled engineers within Europe and the US. The Lead System Architect will be the back-bone for the company´s engineering direction and guidance, ranging from neural network hardware design to commercial applications of different types of artificial intelligence solutions. The Architect will take a top level architectural view, be responsible for delivering timely architecture descriptions and specifications of artificial intelligence and machine learning applications.
Required skills and experience:
· A MSc or PhD qualification in Computer Science, Neuroscience, Electrical Engineering, or related field
· Proven experience working as an IP / system architect, with the ability to work across the hardware - software boundary and architect end-to-end solutions
· Previous experience within in the fields of artificial intelligence, deep learning, and/or neuromorphic computing
· Exceptional analysis and problem-solving skills
· Team leadership ability
· Excellent communication skills in English (both speaking and writing)
We are looking for someone exceptional; someone with the passion to creating pioneering new products in the field of neuromorphic computing.
If you are the right candidate, you will receive a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, and find yourself in a dedicated team which holds very high standards of inclusion, team spirit, cooperation, performance, and quality.
For details, please contact Caroline @ IC Resources.
Please note - candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.