Algorithm Developer C++
We are urgently seeking C++ Software Engineers for a well-funded and rapidly-growing start-up in Berlin. The company in question is a world leader in the design and manufacture of sensor solutions for the IoT market.
They require a C++ Software Engineer to develop and implement new filter algorithms in order to observe and improve quality of results from their Real Time Location Systems (RTLS).
- Degree qualified in Computer Science or Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- A proven background developing algorithms in C++ ( ideally 3+ years in industry)
- Experience in processing high-noise data in real time (i.e Video/image processing, Lidar, Radar, Radio Communications etc etc)
- Knowledge of network / IP protocols
- Experience of parallel / multithreaded programming
- Fluency in English
On offer is a competitive salary, the opportunity to work in a fast-moving start-up environment and real prospects of career progression as the company grows . If you would like to apply please do so here, or contact Lewis at IC Resources for further information.
Apply for Algorithm Developer C++
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly