Key Account Manager - Electronic Components for Automotive OEMs
Excellent Base Salary + Bonus
Key Account Manager - Electronic Components for Automotive OEMs - Frankfurt / Germany
A manufacturer of in-vehicle electronics for the automotive industry is seeking a Key Account Manager who has experience within the automotive market to act as the key contact for their automotive OEM customer base. The main job responsibilities include managing the current commercial business and develop profitable new business opportunities toward meeting designated revenue and margin targets. The position is ideally based in Frankfurt, Germany. However, locations around Stuttgart, Munich or Wolfsburg are also possible.
- Several years of automotive account management or other relevant work
- Proactive approach with great attention to detail and a business-mind
- BA/BS degree - ideally in Engineering
- Excellent communication and written skills in both German and English and the ability to build/maintain effective relationships both internally and externally
- Experienced user of all Office products/e-mail
- Key contact for OEM purchasing contacts
- Sell products and services to new and existing customers within the sales territory
- Develop and update market strategies and sales opportunities to acquire new customers
- Be able to do company presentations when meeting prospects, partners and customers
- Develop customer long range sales plans
- Support engineering/program management
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a well-established and financially strong company with market leading products and services. You will be part of a customer-focused, strong and motivated team that is all about building long lasting relationships with existing and new customers.