Senior DFT Enginer - Sophia Antipolis
Competitive salary, plus benefits
Senior DFT Engineer - Sophia Antipolis
An exciting opportunity for a Senior DFT (Design for Test) Engineer to join a successful silicon start-up client based in Sophia Antipolis.
This is a chance to work on some of the most advanced Semiconductor technology in nodes down to 5nm. Our client's robust, smooth and flexible IP solutions have gained significant traction in the market over the past decade, and they now have exciting plans to expand their design centre in the South of France this year.
For the office in Sophia Antipolis, they are seeking an experienced DFT Engineer to take ownership of implementing the DFT strategy. You will join a small but highly qualified team, working as the key DFT expert within the business. You will be in charge of all DFT aspects for the IP (both frontend and backend) as well as interface with customers and EDA vendors for all questions related to the DFT.
The right candidate will be:
- Degree-qualified, with a BSc / MSc / PhD in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experienced in DFT definition and implementation, with a number of years' in industry
- Knowledgeable in RTL design (VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog) and / or RTL synthesis
- Well versed in DFT and EDA tools, for example Synopsys Tetramax, DfTmax or Mentor Tessent
- An innovative, flexible and passionate person, with a start-up spirit
Fluent language skills in English are essential. For this position, candidates must be eligible to work within the EU.
For more details, contact Caroline @ IC Resources