Field Applications Engineer - AI & Machine Learning
Good Base Salary + Commission + Equity ##
Field Applications Engineer - AI & Machine Learning - the Bay Area
This is an exciting opportunity for a FAE (Field Applications Engineer) to join an exciting, and rapidly growing, AI start-up in Silicon Valley. My client has designed a chip specifically for AI applications and they are seeking an experienced FAE to join their team.
· Relevant degree (or equivalent)
· Solid experience of C++
· Good experience of form-factor accelerators such as FPGA's or GPUs or parallel processors.
· Proven ability to deal with customer engagements and be involved in pre-sales activities.
· Any experience with AI or Machine Learning a plus!
· Become the technical expert; supporting sales processes and aiding in the design-in, with customers, to the deployment of products.
· Capably flip between Sales and R&D teams- being able to discuss the technical as well as the commercial factors eloquently in order to support the customer's design.
· Travelling regularly to customer sites; including regular international travel.
· Demonstrating the technical advantages of your product portfolio to clients.
Open to a technically passionate individual who can not only assist with customer designs, but also interact with those customers at a commercial level. It would suit someone who is hands-on and able to work in small team in order to make a big impact on a progressive company. An interest in AI, Machine-Learning and future-tech is a must!