Competitive market salary depending on experience
I am looking for a skilled Mechanical Engineer to develop engineering solutions for research and commercial development across my clients platforms. The successful candidate will work with a team of scientists and engineers to develop devices and assays for a range of different diseases.
- Strong technical understanding and experience in engineering design ideally for life science instrumentation and microfluidics.
- Experience with CAD system preferably Solidworks.
- Understanding of the tolerance, dimension and surface roughness necessary for microfluidics.
- Understanding of appropriate Manufacturing processes.
- 3 years experience working in product engineering preferably with experience of life science instrumentation.
- Masters or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience with flow and thermal simulation
- Experience with microfluidics
- Understanding of materials for microfluidics
- Design of instruments and consumables for the life science
- An understanding of electronics.
If you believe you have the required skills for this position please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org