Hardware Security Lead
3 days left
- Full Time
Hardware Security Lead - ASIC / FPGA
We are seeking a Security Hardware Lead to head up a brand new Security team based in Southern Ireland. This is a superb opportunity to join a brand new team early on, developing world-class security technology for IoT devices. In this role you will take responsibility for architecture creation and high level design of security hardware for our client's SoC products.
As Security Hardware Lead you will be the key technical expert, whilst managing and growing the security design team, working with multiple international sites, including design centres in the US. Required:
* BSc/MSc degree electronic engineering, microelectronics or related field
* Solid security ASIC / FPGA design experience, with several years' experience in industry
* Experience in ASIC RTL level coding/verification (Verilog / SystemVerilog)
* Understanding of security attacks (e.g. side channel, counter measures etc)
* Experience of security protocols (cryptography / encryption) desired* An excellent communication skills, comfortable working with international teams
As the successful candidate you'll receive a very competitive salary together with excellent share package and comprehensive benefits, plus relocation assistance. For details, please contact Caroline Pye at IC Resources for details.
Apply for Hardware Security Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly