C# .NET Software Engineer
C# .NET Software Engineer - Scientific Start-up
Salary is negotiable depending on level of experience/skills
We are seeking a C# .NET Software Developer to join a scientific start-up based in Oxford where you will be involved in developing the company's software platform, tools, processes and test methodologies.
The ideal Software Engineer will have:
- Education to degree level in a computer science, engineering or mathematics (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years' experience developing commercial software products
- Highly proficient in C# and .NET
- Experienced in software quality approaches/strategies (e.g. TDD)
- Experienced in automated testing
- Experience of NUnit or similar
- Experience of managing/performing regression test suites
- An understanding of Agile/Scrum
If you are a Software Engineer experienced with C# .NET development and fancy working for a scientific start-up, making a difference in the future lives of patients, then get in touch to discuss. I will have a number of roles coming up for this client, all C# .NET, so even if this doesn't suit you please get in touch as something else may.