Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager (UK) - Connector Manufacturer - Automotive
Excellent Salary + Benefits
A leading manufacturer of Electronic Connectors is seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager to manager their Automotive customer based within the UK. The role would be home & field based ideally close to the Midlands where some of the key customers are located.
- Electronic Manufacturer/Distributor background and knowledge of the Electronics/Automotive markets
- Experience selling electronic connectors, ideally with relevance to the Automotive market
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic/Electrical engineering would be an advantage but not essential
- Automotive, agricultural or heavy duty market knowledge
- Experience in sales or/and able to demonstrate "sales skills"
- Marketing skills, benchmark and price analysis
- Strong communication skills - written and oral
- Develop/maintain new and existing business across the UK
- Work with customers and engineers to help drive new products into market
- Work closely to the OEM offering support and a point of contact within the UK
- Represent the company and develop/maintain business with selected customers
This is an opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer of connectors as part of their sales team. It is a client facing role which requires you to be involved in both technical discussions and commercial negotiations.