Competitive Base Salary + Equity
Product Manager - Audio Technology - Berlin.
My client is a start-up at the forefront of audio technology; creating the best in 3D sound and acoustics. They are seeking a Product Manager to join their growing, entrepreneurial, team to help tale the product from cradle-to-grave. Based in Berlin.
· Relevant technical degree or equivalent
· Proven experience of working as a Product Manager; ideally in the audio space - taking a product from cradle-to-grave.
· Good technical knowledge of software, hardware and mechanical aspects of product development.
· Experience of Agile and Kanban practices
· Fluent in German and English
· You will own the product lifecycle (cradle-to-grave) - including taking the product to market.
· Analyse customer feedback, as well as market trends, to improve features on the product and improve user experience.
· Implement new features and support the development process.
· Engage with clients and internal stakeholders.
This is open to a "hands-on" Product Manager who is passionate about audio technology and has a broad width of technical knowledge (software/hardware/mechanical). You will take ownership of the product roadmap, driving new features and engaged with clients for feedback. If you do not have audio experience - you will definitely need to have a passion for it!
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly