Field Applications Engineer (FAE)
Field Applications Engineer (FAE) - MCU / Wireless IC's Startup - Bay Area
Excellent Base Salary + Bonus + Stock-tbc
A new fabless Semiconductor Startup is seeking an FAE (Field Applications Engineer) to represent their new technology at customer sites during the pre-sales phase - wherever that may take you! The fast moving IOT / M2M / RTLS / IPS space is to be served by this new product offering with a genuine niche to secure. Role is home based with regular travel throughout the Bay Area and US-wide as customers demand.
- Excellent customer facing, Pre-Sales and technical negotiation skills
- Good C/C++ software background - de-bugging / customisation / recompile etc
- Good skills in Microprocessors / MCU's from 8 to 32 bit
- RF skills in wireless communications: BLE, Zigbee, WiFi etc
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic or Electrical engineering
- Secure design wins with customers engaged during the Pre-Sales phase
- Take new products to market with genuine enthusiasm and conviction
- Travel to customers and attend trade shows regularly to increase visibility
- Create demo boards to show how products can be implemented
This is that rare opportunity - a true Startup that has product in the market, is growing rapidly and now needs technical expertise to demonstrate the products at the crucial stages of the sales process. Long hours, extensive travel and a true commitment will join you into a team with one goal in mind - success!
Apply for Field Applications Engineer (FAE)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly