Digital IC Design Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
Digital IC Design Engineer - ASIC
Competitive salaries, plus benefits
Are you a Digital ASIC Design Engineer looking for new and interesting assignments in the field of wireless communications? Join one of the industry's leading IC Design companies based in Eindhoven - a hub of design, innovation and technology.Our client is a highly profitable, steadily growing organisation, offering exciting opportunities for creative and ambitious Digital ASIC Design Engineers. They are seeking skilled RTL Design Engineers capable of working on the entire life cycle of a varied and interesting array of projects. In particular, our client would like to hear from ASIC Design Engineers with a good knowledge of signal processing, capable of carrying out design, implementation and verification on block and IC level.
* A relevant technical degree (BSc / MSc / PhD) in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar
* A number of years' experience as a Digital IC Designer, with RTL Design expertise in VHDL or Verilog
* Technical leadership ability would be of interest, although not essential
* Experience in designing IP and IC designs containing digital filters, DSP cores, would be a plus
* Excellent communication skills and a positive team working attitude
This company offers a dynamic working environment, and working on an array of challenging projects. For a Digital Design Engineer looking to gain new perspective and further their personal development, this is an excellent option.Please contact Caroline @ IC Resources for more information or to apply.
Apply for Digital IC Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly