Senior IC Test Development Engineer - Austria
Senior IC Test Development Engineer
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Our international client is now looking for a Senior Test Development Engineer to be responsible for the specification and development of analog and mixed signal test programs for complex IC microcontroller devices. The role will involve working with various different design and production teams throughout the world.
Required skills include;
- Strong ATE experience within a semiconductor environment (Advantest 93K beneficial)
- Microcontroller knowledge
- Experience with mixed signal / analog circuitry
- Good software skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Physics or related discipline
Please call us to discuss further.