Digital ASIC Design Engineer - Oxfordshire
Digital ASIC Design Engineer
Up to £38k upon experience
Our client, a global computer hardware company developing unparalleled high performance storage products is seeking a Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Digital ASIC Design Engineer looking for that next step in their career up to senior level. You will be working alongside some of industry's most talented engineers, developing high performance products utilising 28nm technology. Key technologies include SATA, PCIe, NVMe, DDR3/4, ECC techniques and Nand Flash. Knowledge of data communications protocols such as PCIe is desirable for this role, but not an absolute.
Essential requirements include:
* A BSc/MSc degree in Electronic Engineering or related discipline, with at least a couple of years' industrial experience in Digital Design
* Experience in several aspects of ASIC or FPGA design flow and associated tools
* A good understanding of digital design from front-end RTL through verification and synthesis
* Constrained random verification techniques (SystemVerilog knowledge ideal)
* Comprehensive knowledge of digital logic design to include issues arising from multiple clock domains.
* Strong knowledge of Verilog
* Excellent communication skills and a high level of enthusiasm are key!
This company is located in a pleasant location within commutable distance from Berkshire / Wiltshire. Please contact Caroline @ IC Resources for immediate consideration. Please note work permit sponsorship cannot be provided for this role.