Senior Digital IC Design Engineer - Switzerland
Senior Digital IC Design Engineer - Sensor IC
Salary depending on experience
We are looking for a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer to join our Semiconductor client based in a beautiful French-speaking region of Switzerland.
This company has a long, very successful track-record manufacturing ASICs and system solutions for a huge range of applications areas. This position sits within the sensor IC design group, focussed on optical sensing technology.
As the Senior Digital IC Design Engineer, you will oversee the development of sensor ICs, whilst playing a big part yourself in the hands-on design and verification process, using UVM methodology. You will have the technical ability to support the Design Lead in the product definition and design execution, together with the organisation and communication skills to interface with remote design teams and interface with the quality, design services, fab, and back-end design groups.
* Degree qualification (BSc / MSc / PhD) in Electronic Engineering, or related field
* Several years' prior experience in all aspects of digital IC development, from architecture definition to product release
* In depth knowledge of digital ASIC architecture and circuit implementation
* Good interpersonal skills, and an ability to communicate well with external groups
* Experience in sensor IC design would be a bonus (not essential)
Excellent communication skills in English are required with knowledge of the French language an advantage.
Contact Caroline at IC Resources to apply and to find out more.