SW Test Engineer
SW Test Engineer
6 month contract (extendable)
ConSol Partners customer is a leading semiconductor manufacturer - they offer semiconductors and systems for automotive, industrial and multimarket sectors. They also have a strong presence within chipcard and security products. They are an international company and offer the opportunity to advance your career and improve your skillset in a short space of time.
- Support requirement driven development flow, covering production test coverage. Deliver module test specification.
- Deliver production test time reduction measures
- Deliver Yield optimization measures
- Deliver production test modules on schedule
- Responsible for test module development of a production test module.
- Technical working in multi-site and multi-cultural teams for production test
- Leveraging DFT and BIST-concepts to maximize test coverage and minimize cost of test.
- Working knowledge of software development and embedded systems, e.g. microcontroller
- Working knowledge of programming languages like C/C++ and Visual Basic.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages like PERL and AWK.
- Basic knowledge of test concept, test specification and DFT specification.
- Basic knowledge of test methodology, parameter table, pattern generation and test development tasks.
- Awareness of automotive quality standards.
- Awareness of change management tools, requirements management, FMEA and problem solving methods.
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.