Security System Architect (ARM Cortex/Embedded)
ConSol Partners' client is one of the market leading semiconductor manufacturers. It is one of the worldwide top 20 semiconductor sales leaders. Our customer provides solutions which are used in a wide range of applications. ConSol Partners' customer covers a range of applications including automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, computing, mobile, consumer and industrial. The smart applications they provide are changing the world - they look for talented people who can flourish in the informal, yet highly talented environment.
- Define system architecture in hardware and software for complex multi-core ICs with integrated security functions
- Create a high-level system model based on the system architecture
- Prove the concept with dedicated focus on robustness against unexpected events
- Create next level of specifications for hardware and software together with respective lead architect
- Lead small team of system engineers
- Understand security concepts for very secure ICs
- Experienced with implementation of cryptographic functions in hardware and software
- ARM Cortex architecture know-how especially for secure micro-controllers
- Programming skills in C/C++, experience with SystemC and hardware description languages as VHDL and/or Verilog
- Experience in deep submicron CMOS IC architecture
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.