Contract AIT Mechanical Integration Engineer - Surrey
This job has now expired
Our client located in Surrey requires an AIT Mechanical Integration engineer on a contract basis. The successful applicant will ideally have an Aerospace background and a knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical Integration and planning. All applicants will be required to hold, or have held in the last 5 years, an EU based personal Security clearance and to be a citizen of one of the member states of the European Union or the Schengen association countries.
- Good Mechanical or Electrical background
- Experience working with aerospace flight hardware
- Experienced with RF communications advantageous
- Experience of workload planning, scheduling and execution
- Cleanroom logistics planning and execution
- AIT support
Please contact Luke for further details.
Key words: Contract, AIT, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Space, Surrey, RF
IC 3e - your first contact for contract electronics and engineering jobs.