Expert Compiler Engineer
This job has now expired
If you consider yourself an expert compiler engineer with keen interest and experience in graphics this may be the position for you!
A senior/expert Compiler Engineer is required for the design, implementation and maintenance of this successful company`s compilers for their current and next generation graphics hardware (GPUs). You will developing OpenGL ES and OpenCL drivers to support cutting edge gaming and state of the art user interfaces on operating systems such as Linux and Android. You will be an intelligent and enthusiastic engineer keen to work on OpenCL and OpenGL ES compilers, based on Clang/LLVM and proprietary technologies.
- Degree educated in Maths / Science/ Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Expertise in Compiler architecture and algorithms ( including compiler front-endparsing, optimisation and back-end/instruction selection)
- Excellent programming skills in C/ C++ on Linux / Android environments
- Experience in Clang/LLVM.
- Knowledge of GPU compute languages, such as OpenCL, CUDA, OpenGL ES
To apply or for more details, please contact Stephanie at OHO Group
Skills: compiler engineer, expert, OpenCL, Open GL ES, Clang, LLVM, graphics, Cambridge