Senior FAE (Acoustic/Audio/C/C++/DSP), Shanghai
This job has now expired
The right person should:
1. be BS or MS degree qualified in engineering major with good Chinese and English communication skills
2. have strong interests in DSP concepts with good knowledge and previous experience in C/C++/DSP
3. have a heavy amount of audio engineering work, which includes listening ability, tuning ability and experience measuring audio parameters.
4. have passion and strong interests for audio and music
5. up to 40% travel within China, to US HQ and other Asia-Pac countries.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 208 400 2459 for a discussion.
IC Resources - your first contact for semiconductor sales, marketing and FAE jobs throughout Asia - Pacific. Deep market knowledge and extensive contacts. Personal representation, strong ethics. www.ic-resources.com
Key words: US company is looking for an experienced DSP/C/C++ Field Application Engineer (FAE) with rich experience in Audio/Acoustic technologies, to be based in Shanghai, China.