We're currently working with an organisation who specialise in autonomous solutions across a range of sectors.
They are looking for a software engineer to join the team and help them bring autonomous solutions to a wide range of sectors, expanding the company's offering and portfolio of products.
* As a software engineer you will be writing clean efficient code in C++ and Python.
* Design and develop new software tools and applications that improve the users experience with technology helping to grow a portfolio of remarkable products.
* Work closely with researchers to optimise the code base, supporting its application in multiple domains.
* Document and test the code base
Key skills and qualifications:
* A degree in computer science, engineering or a related subject
* CMake, OpenCV, Elgen or Git
* Unit testing and regression testing
* Multi-threaded programming
* Open GL
If you are a software engineer and you are interested in finding our more about this position, please submit your application or feel free to get in touch with Mark Cornacchia at IC Resources.
0118 907 3078