We are looking for the most talented Linux Administrators to join our client's team based in Edinburgh, UK, where you will be working on global projects in an organisation that operates at the forefront of ground breaking technology !
Here you will be part of a team supporting Linux desktops, servers, storage and version control systems that make up the IC Design for the company.
The following skills are required for the successful Linux Administrator:
- 2+ years' commercial experience in a Linux environment
- Experience with scripting, diagnosis, tuning and performance measurement
- Desired -Desktop Linux experience
- Desired - Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 7
- Desired - Puppet 4 with Git, Cisco UCS
- Good communication skills
You will be offered an attractive salary as well as a fantastic benefits package including relocation allowances!
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Linux Administrator job opportunity and are passionate about this field of work then please contact Katie Wallace @ IC Resources today!
Excellent salary + benefits inc Relocation allowances
0118 976 9302