I have a great opportunity for a dynamic and proactive Quality Management professional to join my established Antenna Design Manufacturer with the role based in Central London. The successful candidate will have 5+ years hands-on Quality Management experience and will be expected to develop and enhance the Clients QMS systems and processes while growing a quality department as the company pursues it's growth ambitions.
· Ensure the Clients QMS systems conform and operate to customer, internal, ISO9001/AS/EN91xx and regulatory/legal requirements. Help achieve and maintain certifications where necessary.
· Lead and run the internal audit process. Help identify, develop and manage quality metrics for performance improvement in all areas.
· Act as the key point of contact for all the Clients quality issues, internally and externally with Customers.
· Act as the key point of contact for all supply chain and sub-contract quality issues. Assist with supplier and subcontractor management.
· Work with Design/Engineering and other departments to ensure Quality processes operate throughout the product lifecycle, including design review and change processes.
· Ensure product Quality Plans are in place and are implemented appropriately.
· Support product New Product Introduction and lead continuous improvement projects/programs.
· Assist with the evaluation, and reporting, of supplier and subcontractor quality systems.
· Maintain updated understanding of appropriate standards, regulations/laws and related issues that may affect product quality.
To apply or for more information please contact Seamus Hayes
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
0118 984 0943