Global company building a world class security capability in Bristol needs a skilled Embedded Software Engineer to join a growing team working with teams and partners internationally to drive Security Architecture for Consumer devices. The successful Embedded Engineer will be part of the team that will define and prove the robustness and security capability of the next generation of Set Top Boxes, Digital Televisions and IP Cameras etc .
The Embedded Engineer should have the following skills:
· 2+ years of industry experience in Software Engineering.
· Deep knowledge of C, C++ or equivalent language.
· Deep knowledge of Linux, RTOS or any kind of Secure OS e.g. OP TEE etc.
· Exposure to Security Driver design, System Level design.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Knowledge of global CAS/DRM vendor requirements.
· Designed or worked on major global CAS/DRM vendor adaptation layers.
· Involvement with major global CAS/DRM vendors' certification cycles.
· Exposure to SW Code Robustness and Hardening Techniques.
· Exposure to External lab certification procedures.
· Knowledge or experience of STB certification.
Superb opportunity which could suit either a Mid level or a Senior Engineer. Please send your Cv to Emma Windows at IC Resources.
£35000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
0118 976 9309