Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer. Competitive salary Based in Surrey.
A new exciting Vacancy for an Embedded Software Engineer to join a well-established leading developer of innovative communications systems and software.
- Computer Science degree (or equiv.)
- Developing low level Linux software for communications applications.
- Experience of full lifecycle Linux application development (primarily user-space); with low-level Linux (driver, kernel, network stack etc.)
- C/C++ embedded SW engineering experience, preferably on ARM/MIPS or similar processor.
- Telecoms protocol experience: satellite, cellular or similar. Exposure to GSE, RLE, MPE an advantage.
- IoT protocol experience (MQTT, COAP etc.) also desirable.
- Ability to develop, integrate and test with minimal supervision.
- Static analysis tools (Klocwork, CPPCheck).
- Version Control e.g. Perforce, GIT, SVN.
- Contribute to evolution of the design and product roadmap through development and maintain by using the existing codes as well as design, code for deployment of new modules ranging from library.
- Support automation tools and continuous integration methodologies.
- Take ownership of issues on products and engage with customers as appropriate.
- Produce documentation at all levels of lifecycle (concept, design, training material etc.)
- Travel to customer sites & remote offices for product bring-up/support where necessary.
If you would like to know any further information or apply for this role, please contact:
Paula Wickens at IC Resources
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
0118 988 1150