This exciting new role as a Embedded Electronics Engineer entails responsibility for design the design of cutting edge broadcast equipment. This role is multidisciplinary, while the majority of the position is Hardware Design, you will also get the chance to cover some of the Embedded Software (in C/C++) if desired.
- Hardware Design: Circuit Design, Prototyping and Simulation
- Embedded Software (C/C++)
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering or a related discipline.
- Previous experience in the design of electronic hardware in the following areas (Design, Simulation, Board layout, Prototype manufacture, Design verification and
- Some experience with Embedded Software in C/C++ (Desired)
This role as an Electronics Engineer will report directly to the Head of Hardware. They are looking for an engineer with enough experience to be able to take ownership of their designs and be able to lead aspects of the design, while also liaising with a multidisciplinary team of engineers.
The position of Electronics Design Engineer offers a highly competitive salary and is ideal for any candidate that is self-motivated, exhibits great initiative and is keen to broaden their current experiences. Unfortunately, this is not a graduate level position, however this will be reflected by the salary obtained by any successful applicant.
In order to apply or for an informal, confidential discussion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with availability to speak.
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
0118 907 3075