Electronics Design Engineer
Product Design Engineer - Microelectronics - Our client is an international electronics business providing a range of microelectronics to sectors including aerospace, scientific, defence, medical, communications and space.
- Design and develop both New and Existing products for internal R&D and external clients across the globe
- Design and develop both PCBA and Hybrid circuit layouts
- Take lead role on engineering projects, which will involve liasing with both customers and design partners.
- You will support and provide input into enhancing the technology capabilities of the organisation.
The skills you require include
- Microelectronics product design and development
- Design and generation of both PCB and Hybrid (thick film) circuit layout
- Working knowledge of Pantheon / Eagle / Altium
- Understanding of industry standards
Salary and Benefits:
- Upto £8k relocation
- Competitive basic salary - dependent on experience and current remuneration.
- Pension – 6% er and 3% ee
- Life assurance 3 x basic salary
- Excellent working environment and culture within an international technology business.
- 25 days holiday, Healthcare / optical / dental, pension
- Employee Driven Improvement programme, volunteering programme and a range of employee reward options.
- Working hours will be 0800 to 1630 Monday to Thursday, 0800 to 1330 on Friday.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
This Product Design Engineer vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223).
Key words Optics, Optoelectronics, Electronics, Packaging Design
Dependent on experience
51-59 Rose Lane