Lovely rural Oxfordshire location within reach of the M4 - our multinational client has an opportunity for a Digital ASIC Design Lead to join them in developing the world's highest performance SSD drives.
This position is for a team lead, where hands-on chip design ability is really critical. The team size is very dynamic ramping up with contractors at the critical part of the project, but small outside of that time. You will be developing next generation tech in 7nm silicon, overseeing project work and leading an ASIC Design team of permanent and contract staff in all areas of the design flow process. The Digital ASIC Design Lead will be the interface to the silicon vendor, dealing with all technical aspects of chip implementation.
For this role it is essential to have:
· At least a decade's experience in Digital ASIC Design with a good understanding of the complete RTL-GDSII flow
· Worked to Senior / Principal level and possess expert skills in frontend RTL design and verification using VHDL or Verilog for complex multi-clock designs
· Knowledge of physical implementation, synthesis, constraints, STA, LEC and layout
· Proven technical leadership / people management experience
· Excellent communication skills, with a willingness to teach, share and lead a small team of ASIC Design Engineers
· A technical degree in Electronics, Computer Science or similar
Our client offers fascinating challenges for the computer hardware enthusiast. Long-term career stability, a great team environment and the possibility for flexible working available.
For details, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1189881153.
0118 988 1153