My client is a Fintech start-up who are building a fully automated equities trading platform. They're FCA regulated; currently enlisted on prestigious accelerator programs; and are piloting their product with a tier-2 investment bank.
The route to market is offering structured products to retail investors, but the mid-term plan is to onboard institutional investors and individual asset classes. The technology USP is using blockchain to disintermediate custodians and depositories, for quicker and cheaper settlements.
The successful candidate will need:
- A strong software architecture design/ software development (developer) background in investment banking (ideally building trading platforms)
- Experience building technical teams
- A strategic technology outlook
- The ability to align technology with business goals
- Familiarity with the 'start-up culture'
This business strives to make trading more 'user friendly' for retail investors (through UI/UX and convenience), as well as increase access to investment opportunities, like structured products. It also aims to challenge the current post-trade environment with blockchain technology.
Apply now if you're an experienced software architect with a background building trading platforms in investment banks, or for Fintech start-ups.
0118 988 1151