As Functional Safety Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring that IC and system design are carried out in accordance ISO26262. You will be joining a global semiconductor chip manufacturer as part of their expanding Automotive Group.
They are looking for a Functional Safety Engineer who is hands on and has a background in low level embedded software ideally within ADAS.
Skills and experience
* Previous experience working in an automotive environment
* Previous experience with functional safety (ISO 26262/IEC 61508)
* Proven experience in creating safety concepts ad analysis ( FMEA, FTA, FMEDA)
* Knowledge of analog/mixed-signal design of integrated circuits and DfT for integrated circuits
* Knowledge of SPICE/CMMI and embedded architectures as well as tools such as DOORS, MKS/PTC, Rhapsody, Matlab Simulink is desirable
If you wish to apply for this role or need any further information please contact Emily Wright
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
0118 984 0949