Inside Sales Engineer
Inside Sales Engineer
Lake Shore Cryotronics is an international leader in developing innovative measurement and control solutions, primarily for scientific applications. Our equipment is often used to characterize physical properties of early stage electronic and magnetic materials. Our products typically involve the manipulation of cryogenic and magnetic environments using cryostats and laboratory electromagnets
As an Inside Sales Engineer you will manage all aspects of an assigned domestic and/or international sales territory. You’ll formulate sales objectives, policies, and other pertinent programs to promote and maximize sales in the assigned territory. You may also have direct sales responsibility of a territory or manage a dealer or manufacturer’s representative.
Some of The Primary Duties Include:
- Working with customers, dealers, or sales representatives to maximize sales
- Preparing sales forecasts
- Coordinating support for all customers with Inside Sales, Marketing, Technical Service, Accounting, and other departments
- Technical analysis of customer applications and requirements
- Evaluating and processing customer Requests for Quotes (RFQ’s), quality, and export requirements
- Issuing budgetary estimates and quotations
- Reviewing purchase orders with terms and conditions
- Taking orders and issuing order entry and export compliance documentation
- Providing customer support during the manufacturing process
- Coordinating order shipment schedules
- Supporting customer facilities with site preparation and equipment installation guidance
- Travelling 10% of the time to visit with customers and attend trade shows
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physics, or relevant field
- Sales experience in the research/scientific market
- Experience managing domestic or international independent dealers and/or representatives
Lake Shore Cryotronics is located in Westerville, a northeast suburb of Columbus OH and offers a work-life balance with challenging assignments, a focus on health and wellness, social activities, and community outreach. We are privately held and celebrating our 50th year in business.
We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and more). We are a recognized ColumbusCEO Top Workplace and a drug and tobacco free company.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans