We're currently working with an organisation who specialise in autonomous solutions across a range of sectors.
They are looking for a software engineer to join the team and help them bring autonomous solutions to a wide range of sectors, expanding the company's offering and portfolio of products.
* As a software engineer you will be writing clean efficient code in C++ and Python.
* Design and develop new software tools and applications that improve the users experience with technology helping to grow a portfolio of remarkable products.
* Work closely with researchers to optimise the code base, supporting its application in multiple domains.
* Document and test the code base
Key skills and qualifications:
* A degree in computer science, engineering or a related subject
* CMake, OpenCV, Elgen or Git
* Unit testing and regression testing
* Multi-threaded programming
* Open GL
If you are a software engineer and you are interested in finding our more about this position, please submit your application or feel free to get in touch with Mark Cornacchia at IC Resources.