Senior Analog IC Design Engineer - MEMs
Based in the historical city of Edinburgh, a rare but fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Senior Analog IC Design Engineer to work in the area of Audio specifically for MEMs Microphones! In this role you will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the development of high performance mixed signal ASICs for MEMS microphones from definition through to delivery and will have the opportunity to work with a diverse and talented design team.
You will be working on the development of Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Design for high performance Audio processing IC's and will have the opportunity to work on all aspects of the IC development cycle from specification and architectural development through to circuit design and layout supervision to validation to testing and product release.
Industry degree qualified the successful applicant will have a strong background knowledge in Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design on sub-micron CMOS processes, including knowledge of low geometry physical design constraints and issues and experience designing low-power / high-performance Analog building blocks.
Preferred experience includes:
- Experience in MEMS sensor interfaces and/or low noise Analog front ends would be ideal
- Understanding of chip level integration including but not limited to ESD, latch-up and DFM
- Experience with Mixed Signal modelling and verification
- Familiarity with Analog system modelling techniques
- Proficient in DSP and/or Analog filter design
- Understanding of Chip level floor-planning
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required. Visas and relocation is on offer for the successful applicant.
The company offers an excellent salary and benefits package along with an exceptional work-culture along with real career development opportunities.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply.