Embedded Software Engineer
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join a large multi-national organisation within their Wireless Connectivity R&D team, and can be based from either their offices in Belgium OR the Netherlands.
There are multiple seats available mid-level to senior level Embedded Software Engineers, with the real possibility of working towards becoming a Software Architect. The successful Embedded Software Engineer will go on to design, implement, test and maintain cutting-edge IoT applications.
Relevant Embedded Software Engineers will have:
- At least 5 years industry experience in Embedded Software development
- Educated to Masters degree level in Computer Science or a relevant Engineering subject
- A proven background in Embedded C/C++ programming, and Python scripting
- Working knowledge of wireless standards such as Bluetooth and Zigbee
- A basic understanding of IoT platforms, at Hardware and Software level
If you would like to apply to this position please do so here, or contact Lewis at IC Resources for further information.