Technical Sales - Connector Manufacturer - Sweden
A leading manufacturer of Connectors is currently seeking an experienced Technical Sales person to join their Swedish sales team and take ownership of the market within that region.
The role itself is a mixture of both Technical and Commercial responsibilities so the right candidate must have strong experience working with Connectors. This includes selling the product as well as having been involved in technical discussions/presentations.
- Strong technical knowledge of connectors and the ability to effectively communicate this knowledge to customers.
- An understanding of the market and ideally knowledge of the key customers / OEMs within the region
- 5+ years of professional level engineering experience working directly with connectors
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic/Electrical engineering
- Fluent Swedish is essential, and ideally a good level of the English language, plus any additional European languages would be an advantage
- Support customer project's with product recommendations during design-in phase and with technical advice/problem solving throughout
- Assist in tracking market trends
- Provide internal project coordination for customer specifications programs
- Employ technical knowledge in order to promote and sell products
- Take full ownership of the region and work directly with some of their Key customers within the market
As the Technical Sales person within this region you will be involved with in-depth conversation and technical presentations plus exhibition and the promotion of products to both new and existing customers. As this region is currently a key focus for the company you will be one of the essential hires and be able to really develop with the role and have influence on key decisions.
Keywords: Connector, Interconnect, E-Mech, Emech, Electro-Mechanical, Technical Sales, Engineering, Sweden, Nordics