Test Automation Engineer
Test automation Engineer now needed in Gloucestershire to join an expanding team of leading experts within Aircraft Connectivity. The ideal SW Test Engineer will have a good breadth and depth of experience of testing Telecommunications systems - ideally in Satcom or Cellular communications.
Suitable applicants will have the following skills:
* Graduate or MSc qualified in Electronics, Software Engineering or Communication Engineering
* Knowledge of Python and other automation technologies
* Ability to employ common real-time embedded test equipment E.G. Logic analysers, Protocol Analysers, ICE, etc.
* An understanding of wireless communications systems and complex communications test equipment from RF/Layer 1 up to protocol layers is a distinct advantage.
* Knowledge of network and interface protocols such as BGAN, Global Xpress, TCP/IP, Ethernet, ISDN, GSM, GPRS, UMTS, TETRA and Wi-Fi.
Superb opportunity, please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.