Embedded Software Engineer
IC Resources is working on behalf of our client who is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer, Permanent role, offering a desirable salary.
My client specialises in sensory technology and has an exciting role for an Embedded Soft-ware Engineer to join a team of highly skilled engineers. The role will involve Specifying, developing, testing and maintaining embedded software and algorithms for the company's products including processing and interface boards. Also developing applications and sup-porting programs in high-level programming language (VB.net or C#) for in-house production, calibration and testing of products and software.
Applicants should have a relevant degree and 3yrs plus embedded C commercial expertise with knowledge of:
- Embedded C and C++Experience of PC application development with C# or other high-level NET Visual Studio programming language.
- In-depth knowledge of electronic hardware, firmware and software.
- Knowledge of integrated circuit interfacing and digital and analogue communication systems at a design level.
- Knowledge of RS232, RS485 and RS422 serial communications and I2C and SPI protocols.
- Experience in TI MSP Micro controllers and ARM micro controllers.
- Familiarity with web technologies.
If you feel you have the necessary experience to fit with the above position, please do not hesitate to contact Paula Wickens