Digital ASIC Design Engineer
Join one of the world's top Semiconductor companies as a Digital ASIC Design Engineer, and hone your experience working on top-of-the-range imaging ICs.
This exciting role offers the chance to join a team of Digital Design experts and play a key role in developing cutting-edge imaging technology for mobile camera applications. You will play a key role in the development of new image sensor products, designing and integrating image processing components within a wider system architecture. Specifically you will be in charge of HDL and Firmware design and verification at IP and SOC levels, FPGA and ASIC synthesis and final design evaluation. This role offers great exposure to a wide range of technical areas hence offers plenty of scope for career progression for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant technical degree (BSc/MSc) in Electronic Engineering or related field
- Prior industrial experience working within a Digital ASIC Design, with particular strength in front-end RTL design and verification
- Verilog or VHDL coding expertise
- Programming skills in C (would be ideal)
- Excellent self-organisation, motivation and communication skills
For details, please contact Rachel Mason.